Multiply Church is a growing church community with locations in downtown Charlotte, Concord, Harrisburg, and Lake Norman. We’ve worked with Multiply on other projects in the past. In 2021 and 2022, we worked on a series of site renovations at their 280 Concord Parkway location in North Concord, NC. Alongside the talented team at R4 Architecture, these new spaces included a new area for their Cooperative Christian Ministry, corridor work, a Gate Pregnancy center, a Present Age Ministry space, as well as a new counseling suite. Here’s a recap of what we did for each Multiply Church space:
- Cooperative Christian Ministry: For this project in 2021, we began with 23000 SF of shell space and installed a new steel and concrete deck for a future second floor upfit. We also installed offices, a conference room, restrooms and a break room on the 1st floor.
- Multiply Church Corridor Work: For this 2021 project, we incorporated new finishes and lighting throughout 5000 SF of space. We also installed a new steel chair with stainless steel cables to access the 2nd floor.
- Gate Pregnancy: This 2021 project included the demo of an existing retail store to create new offices, bathrooms and an ultrasound room.
- Present Age Ministry: This 2021 project completed the upfit on the 2nd floor. This included offices, restrooms, a breakroom and open work areas.
- Multiply Church Suite 100: For this 2022 project, we demoed an existing classroom space to create new offices for counseling as well as a reception counter. We love projects like these because we know it will impact the community in many ways. We look forward to helping Multiply Church grow for years to come.